In recent years, with the continuous expansion of the area of a€?a€?Ginger and the extensive management of the fields, the diseases of ginger have also been increasing. Especially since June, due to the high temperature and rain, ginger root rot is most likely to occur. Recently, Li Hualiang and Lu Changlei from Renzhao Town, Pingdu City, Shandong Province, and Yu Wanquan from Yuxian County reported that they have begun to develop stem rot in their ginger species and seek good prevention and control measures. The introduction is as follows:
First, the symptoms
In the early stages of the basal rot of ginger stems, water-stained spots of varying sizes appeared at the base of stems, which gradually expanded and the leaves became yellow. The lesions surrounded the base of stems one week after the onset of disease, resulting in gradual decay of the stem base tissues. As the transport of moisture nutrients is hindered, the main stems of the aboveground stems die from top to bottom and the leaves become black and wilted. When the humidity is high, the soil is opened and white cotton floe is visible in the diseased area and soil. Great harm.
Second, the transmission route
The pathogenic bacteria mycelium lurks on diseased ginger and the sick body for overwintering, or the mycelium and chlamydospore are overwintering in the soil, and the conditions are appropriate to cause the disease. It usually begins in May, and the germ-bearing ginger can still continue to develop after the harvest, continuing until the seedlings are planted in March of the following year.
Third, the incidence conditions
High temperature and high humidity are conducive to the occurrence of ginger stalk rot. The suitable temperature for disease is 20?°C-25?°C. Ginger is a light-tolerant drought-tolerant plant, and it is easy to develop on plots with poor ventilation and light transmission. Yellow mud loam and sticky heavy soil are heavy. Should use deep soil, good drainage, loose soil, sandy loam rich in organic matter, soil pH value of 6-7 is appropriate, phosphorus, potash fertilizer can effectively promote ginger growth, improve disease resistance. The bacteria can survive in the soil for a long time, and the amount of bacteria accumulated in the replanting plots is relatively heavy.
Fourth, control measures
1. Use pest-free, mildew-free ginger, to prevent spread of pests and ensure the seedlings are full and strong. When sowing, use 40% of Fuxing Star EC 8000 times soaking, but also use 50% carbendazim 200 grams 100 kg of water per 100 kg of seeds, soak for 4-5 minutes, dry and wait for broadcast.
2. Soil disinfection. In the severely diseased plots, 70% of thiophanate, 50% of carbendazim, 50% of dextromethorphan, or thiram, 1-1.5 kg of fine soil, 30 kg of fertilized soil are applied to the soil per mu. The use of lime for disinfection in acid soils can prevent soil-borne diseases.
3. Reasonable turn down. With the grass crops for more than 2 years, turn crops to prevent disasters.
4. Use fertilizer scientifically to improve the soil. Ginger likes better soil permeability, available per kilogram of potassium sulfate no-tillage 100 kg and 250,000 kilograms of well-adapted soil miscellaneous fertilizer, boron 1 kilograms of the family, zinc family, 1.5 kilograms.
5. Ridge cultivation scaffolding, improve soil aeration, and promote underground stem growth. The ridge is 1 meter wide and the ridge height is 20 centimeters. When the seedling height is 30 centimeters, four bamboo vines per square meter are used to build an adult frame to promote ventilation, light transmission and moisture flow, promote photosynthesis of leaves, and prevent disease. .
6. At the beginning of the disease, use multi-purpose 250 times liquid plus natural brassin--Shufeng 481 to irrigate or spray the leaves, also use 40% of Fuxing EC 8000 times, 75% of chlorothalonil 1000 times, at the onset Irrigation of the roots, each irrigation 50-100 ml, irrigation once every 10 days, even irrigation 2 times.
Goji Berry ( [Goji" means [happy") , also called wolfberry, has been used for thousands of years by herbalists in China to protect the liver, help eyesight, boost immune function, improve circulation, and promote longevity and overall well being. It has only recently gained popularity in the west, it has become so polar, in fact, the Time Magazine recently named the Goji berry as [super-fruit" of the year. A big reason why Goji berries have quickly become a favorite nutritional supplement is that its impressive list of ingredients. The Goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright purplish red or purple red berry that comes from a shrub that is native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generation in the hope of living longer.
Organic Goji Berry
Organic Goji Berry,Organic Red Goji Berry,Organic Black Goji Berry
ZHONGNING JIDING BIO SCIENCE DEVELOPMRNT CO., LTD. , https://www.jidinggouqi.com